[Wine] New research, a new funding tool! Measuring if Moon Gravity Effects Grape Berries

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:00:59 CDT 2014

On 5 June 2014 16:56, Bruno Jesus <00cpxxx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please don't reply to spam messages. It's clear that it was sent to
> the list because of the word "wine" and only for that reason.

It didn't look like a spam to me, and it could have been a legitimate
mistake. I have seen much stupider.

As H L Mencken said:

No one in this world, so far as I know -- and I have searched the
record for years, and employed agents to help me -- has ever lost money
by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain
people.

'Notes on Journalism' in the Chicago Sunday Tribune (19 September 1926).

It is hardly a high-traffic list, anyway!

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven