[Wine] Papersapp in Wine

Dzung Nguyen dzungng89 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:50:31 CDT 2014

I am trying to use Papersapp Mekentojs WIndows version in Wine. Installed
wine1.6, and .Net framework 4.0. I got the errors when starting wine
Papers.exe:

INFO  2014-03-28 14:46:14,931   150ms Machine Info           - Attempting
to detect internet connection. Service may be disabled.
System.Management.ManagementException: Error code: 0x80041017
   at
System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus
errorCode)
   at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
   at Mekentosj.Reddo.MachineInfo.GetMacAddress()

Is it possible to fix this error?

Dzung.