[Wine] wineio (iowraping under wine)

Fred fred at blakemfg.com
Mon May 2 13:56:24 CDT 2016

Hi,

Windows programs that need to load a custom driver for hardware like a
programmer don't work with wine.  I suggest you look at the programmers
made by Conitec at http://www.conitec.com especially the GALEP-5D.  Not
only do they work with Linux they are actually running Linux.  I had the
same problem as you and have been very happy with the 5D.

Best regards,
Fred Boatwright