[Wine] wineio (iowraping under wine)

Christian Schmitz (derem) list at schweb.com.ar
Mon May 2 14:22:55 CDT 2016

> Hi,
>
> Windows programs that need to load a custom driver for hardware like a
> programmer don't work with wine.  I suggest you look at the programmers
> made by Conitec at http://www.conitec.com especially the GALEP-5D.  Not
> only do they work with Linux they are actually running Linux.  I had the
> same problem as you and have been very happy with the 5D.
>
> Best regards,
> Fred Boatwright

Dear Fred.
	The topmax (the chip programmer) do not use driver under wine, use direct
parallel port access (0x378 if my memory does not fail). I get working on
opensuse 11.0.

But now under opensuse 42.1 (into the wine) i dont know how give port access
to the application. And i dont know how solve the elf 386 binary problem.

Interesting programmer the GALEP-5D, i use TOPMAX (lpt version).

Best Regards
Christian