[Wine] When Will Linux WINE Support Windows Steam Game Client?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:47:39 CDT 2016

I highly suggest you check if your problem has been listed on Wine's
Bugzilla.  Add your name to the list of people interested if there is one.
As to when will the problem be fixed, that depends on interest in it and if
a developer (remember most of them are volunteers) decides to work on it.

James McKenzie