[Wine] Run .xls spredsheet with macros

jorge jrodriguez17 at cpcecr.com
Mon Mar 27 09:45:05 CDT 2017

Hi Diana (A B):

	Thank you for your suggestion, but the problem is that the spreadsheet
contents into macros with program code in visual basic program languaje.
If I try to open it in excel using Wine I can't. And I don't know a way
to convert that spreadsheet to open in WPS, because as I understand WPS
can't recognize the visual basic language that is into this spreadsheet.

Regards,
--
Atentamente,

Jorge Rodríguez