Travel organisation...

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Mon Dec 15 15:28:03 CST 2003

Yes, I've already asked my host (well, provider of sofa :) if I can stay
for a few days after the weekend, probably until Wednesday or Thursday,
will have to decide soon. If nothing else, I'd like to see a bit of
Minneapolis.

In terms of sport, I'm mostly a rock climbing guy, but I doubt it'd be
suitable weather for that :)

thanks -mike