Looking for a floor to crash on

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sat Nov 22 07:31:55 CST 2003

Hi all,

As part of scouting out whether I can go to wineconf or not, I'm looking
for somebody in the MN area who either:

a) Knows somewhere really cheap to stay for a few nights (like a youth
hostel or something)

b) Has/knows somebody who has a floor or sofa they wouldn't mind me
sleeping on.

I've done (b) before when going to conferences and it worked pretty
well.

I don't know how many people are on this list, but if I don't get any
Google for hostels/hotels (hotel is prolly too expensive).

thanks -mike