Update on WRS offer & Stuttgart University

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Mon Dec 20 03:21:27 CST 2004

Brian Vincent wrote:
  > I don't think the University is going to come through.  I wish it would
> happen because that sounds like the perfect setting, however I think one
> last chance at contacting them is all we should try.
I successfully contacted Mr. Gemkow last week (wednesday or thursday),
even phoned with Jeremy but forgot to send an update to the list, mea culpa.
I hopefully was able to dispel his concerns (commercial status of the
conference, ammount of work involved for them, etc.). He is checking
with the administration of the university and will call me back.

> Are we sure those other two venues have Internet access that can handle
> all of us?
>
> Why does WRS suggest Nuertingen over Wernau?
Nuertingen is a bigger city, well at least in comparision to Wernau. To
be honest, it's the first time i've heard of Wernau ...

bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart