Update on WRS offer & Stuttgart University

David Gümbel david.guembel at itomig.de
Mon Dec 20 04:46:06 CST 2004

On Sonntag 19 Dezember 2004 20:37, Brian Vincent wrote:
> Are we sure those other two venues have Internet access that can handle
> all of us?

I just checked back with Nürtingen: Networking capacity will be set up
according to our needs, which should be communicated well in advance (~4-6
weeks before the conference at latest), but it won't be a problem to supply
fast internet (and intranet) connectivity to an (almost ;) arbitrary number
of people there.

Bye,

David