Friday

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 27 12:23:58 CST 2004

Hey folks,

I've gone ahead and rented an empty room for the weekend -
room 170, so we now have two rooms for the conference.

I think we're going to try to stick with 155 for the
main presentations, though (because it'll have cat5),
and use 170 as overflow.

So, everyone that's getting in on Friday is welcome
to come to our office and hang out.  You can help
us set up for the conference, and/or you can set up
shop in room 170 for a bit.  That way, folks that
are interested in socializing Friday night can meet
over here and go from there.

Cheers,

Jeremy