wineconf: action items

Brian Vincent vinn at theshell.com
Tue Nov 30 11:50:33 CST 2004

(mailing list working???? ... we'll see)

Okay, taking in everything on the list, it looks like the #1
item that needs to happen is Jeremy needs to put David and
Ulrich in touch with each other.  I say we give it a few days.
At that point, maybe we should see if Michael or Andi can
find a contact there.

Everything else seems to rely on finding a meeting place.

Second, I heard a tip that Linux New Media might be interested
in giving some $$$ in return for some modest promotion.  I'll
pursue this once we seem to have a definite location.

-Brian