wineconf vacation planning

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Apr 21 07:40:59 CDT 2005

> Any thoughts on what should be prepared for wineconf?

Yikes!  This isn't the distant future anymore <grin>.

A few thoughts:

   1.  Can someone throw up a Wiki of some sort?
       (Jeremy Newman hates Wiki's so it would be
        nice if I didn't have to ask him to create one).

       My thought was we could link to it from the
       Wineconf page, and then we could use that page
       as sort of a virtual 'bulletin board'.

       People can post when they're arriving and
       good contact information for them.

       I'm particularly thinking that the folks that
       will be there a day or so ahead should post
       their contact info (and maybe their picture,
       for folks that haven't been to a Wineconf before?).

   2.  Have we established a gathering place for
       Friday night, April 28th?

       If nothing else, I think we should post where
       we've gone to the Wiki, as well as letting folks
       at the front desk of the main hotel know.

       The main thing we need to accomplish is that
       when someone gets in on Friday, they should know
       where to look to find the party <grin>.

Cheers,

Jeremy