Audio streaming

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 22 13:46:23 CDT 2005

> What do you all think?

You can see what happened last year with streaming audio:
   http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2004/02/0044.html

I remain convinced that it's not worth the trouble; and that people
are really only interested in it because "it's cool"; imho, if
people want to hear the discussion at Wineconf, they should come.

But if somebody wants to devote a laptop to being a streaming
device, and someone wants to set up a streaming server, I don't
think anyone would mind having an extra mic on the speakers
podium.

Just don't ask for my help; you don't want your system ifconfig downed <grin>

Cheers,

Jer