Program for Friday afternoon :-)

David Gümbel david.guembel at itomig.de
Thu Apr 28 12:54:04 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Donnerstag 28 April 2005 09:52, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 10:42:21AM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> > I'll be landing in Stuttgart on Friday at 12:00. I'll have to get to
> > the hotel and check in, and after that I'll gladly tag along to any
> > educational/interesting activities you had in mind, Daimler museum
> > included.
>
> The Daimler museum certainly is only *one* suggestion by me, this is what
> might interest some of us technically oriented people.
> Another idea might be shopping/walking on Koenigstraße.

I could/would arrive in Stuttgart coming from Tübingen (possibly with some
other conferees) at about 14:30h and would be interested in joining any
Stuttgart-based afternoon activities. My cellphone is +49-179-54 00 885.

The Koenigstraße idea sounds good to me, but I'm very flexible in that
respect :)

Bye,

David