Agenda

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 11 08:01:47 CST 2005

> I nominate Jeremy as MC.  I think the primary job of the MC is to just
> watch the clock and make sure everything flows smoothly.

I'm happy to be MC, although I think it's a role that many folks
can play, and I don't want to step on any of our hosts toes.

> Here's what I'd like to see:

I'd like to return the 'favor', though, and nominate Brian to be
the coordinator of the agenda.  Bluntly, I think there
are going to be hard decisions to be made.
While I think Brian should rely on consensus, I think we need
someone forcing the hard choices upon us, and perhaps even
making some of them.

Cheers,

Jeremy