Agenda

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Feb 11 08:57:57 CST 2005

Mike Hearn wrote:

> A quick talk/demo of SVK (distributed version control) might be
> interesting for the people who write a *lot* of patches.

A bit of a hot topic, isn't it? It boils down to such questions as
"should the current revision control mechanism be replaced"?

Come to think of it, I'm for it. Having somewhere I can commit stuff
that is "in progress", and not "Alexandre ready" would be really nice.
Having it publicly available, so other people can see and comment would
be great.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh