WineConf Preliminary Agenda

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sun Feb 20 13:17:59 CST 2005

Hi Brian,

Thanks for working on this.  I had a few thoughts:

1.  Did you talk to Chuck about his presentation?  I think he'd be good.
     (If that's one of your other possibilities, then never mind).

2.  imho, a version control conversation should not make the 'must have' cut.
     I doubt that a presentation is going to affect Alexandre's opinion, and bluntly, his
     is the only one that matters.

     I'd propose broadening that topic; I think a useful thing for us to
     do from time to time is to rouse the rabble and figure out what,
     if any, changes we wish to demand from Alexandre and/or the winehq
     infrastructure.

3.  I was going to propose that we set aside a time slot, maybe
     on Sunday, for something like 'bofs'.  The idea being that people
     could form ad hoc working groups of things they were interested in.

     It'd be a little less pressure on the organizer; they'd just have
     to propose a topic and not prepare a formal presentation, and it might
     allow more flexibility.  Last year we shied away from it because many
     people felt that we already had a small enough group that any
     splintering was counter productive.

Cheers,

Jer