Uni of Stuttgart ok with Wineconf

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 4 09:35:37 CST 2005

This is great!  It seems like 4/23 is the weekend that worked
best for Brian, and Brian has done enough work organizing this
that we owe him that change, imho.

I think if we can lock in the date, we can post to wine-devel,
and whip up a quick RSVP function.  In fairly short order,
we should start to get a sense of the head count
(which should then let us credibly predict room needs).

We will need 2 rooms for sure; more if we get swamped or
want to have a separate track.

I have added Mr. Gemkow to the list.

Cheers,

Jeremy