Uni of Stuttgart ok with Wineconf

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 13:13:46 CST 2005

Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 10:29:19AM -0700, Brian Vincent wrote:
>
>>I think we've agreed on the following:
>

>> 2) Wineconf will be hosted at the University of Stuttgart.
>
> Nice!! Since I plan to take several days off, this will allow me to
> do lots of helping with preparation, especially since the University is
> much closer to my parents' home (~10km) and accessible than other
> Stuttgart areas...
Once we have the definite date for the conference i'll take 1-2 days off
too, to help with the preparation.

>> 2) WRS will help locate lodging near the University.  Lodging package by
>>    1/14?
>
> Given my closeness, I should be able to get some (limited) private lodging
> going...
I probably could do that too, for 2 people, but have to check with my GF.

bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart