Some infos about Stuttgart/Transportation

Brian Vincent vinn at theshell.com
Sun Jan 9 11:45:02 CST 2005

As it was written in the Book of Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com>:
> Hello Brian,
>
> you wanted to do the Wineconf web page ;) so here is some info you could use:

Thanks Michael.  I'll try to put something together soon.

Mr. Gemkow, were you able to find out any information concerning the
availability of rooms we could use?  If so, I'd like to put together
an email to send to the general Wine community just to make sure we're
not overlooking any major details.  This would not be an official
announcement - just a request to make sure people can be in Stuttgart
that weekend.

Also, I just found out the Samba guys will be holding their SambaXP
conference in Germany on May 2nd and 3rd.  Perhaps some will be in the
area early and can attend Wineconf.  Would anyone object to sending an
invite to samba-technical when we do an official announcement?

-Brian