Date/Rooms

Ulrich Gemkow gemkow at ikr.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jan 10 10:20:48 CST 2005

Hello,

because of another conference I was not able to book the rooms preferred for
wineconf at the weekend of 23.4./24.4. For the weekend before this, there is
the same problem.

There are two possible solutions:

* wineconf is moved to the weekend 30.4./1.5., for which I have temporarily
  reserved three rooms. This would be the preferred solution from my point
  of view because I have full control over these rooms at this weekend.
  As an additional advantage, the Samba conference follows directly (as
  Brian wrote).

* I look for other rooms at the university campus. It may be possible to
  find suitable rooms, but then I have much less possibilities to support
  the conference because these rooms will then be in another building...

Would you please form an opinion about what you prefer?

Sorry about this and greetings

Ulrich

--
|-----