AW: Date/Rooms

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Thu Jan 13 04:24:25 CST 2005

Hans-Ulrich Schmid wrote:

>Hi to all,
>

>>3.  I think WRS was going to look into some lodging options?  Any
>>update on that?  I imagine you guys are probably still working on
>>things.
>>

>I´ve talked to Mr. Gemkow about this. We´ll do the reservations together. Can somebody tell me how much rooms we need
>a) in the hotel next to the university (60-100 Euro)
>b) in a youth hostel in Stuttgart downtown (35 minutes to reach the university)
>for the dates April 29, April 30 and May 1

Last year's experience has shown that almost everybody favored the
cheaper accommodation. How much is the hostel?

>What do you think about a social event on Saturday evening. I would suggest a wine tasting in a traditional Stuttgart vineyard. WRS can organize this.

I brought a bottle of Wine to wineconf. A few others did as well. I
think the consensus is that the wine hackers are not avid wine drinkers.
People also complained about "too early in the day".

>See you in Stuttgart
>
>Hans-Ulrich Schmid

       Shachar

--