AW: Date/Rooms

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Jan 13 07:35:43 CST 2005

Hello Shachar,

Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Hans-Ulrich Schmid wrote:
>>> 3.  I think WRS was going to look into some lodging options?  Any
>>> update on that?  I imagine you guys are probably still working on
>>> things.
>>>

>> I´ve talked to Mr. Gemkow about this. We´ll do the reservations
>> together. Can somebody tell me how much rooms we need
>> a) in the hotel next to the university (60-100 Euro)
>> b) in a youth hostel in Stuttgart downtown (35 minutes to reach the
>> university)
>> for the dates April 29, April 30 and May 1
>>

> Last year's experience has shown that almost everybody favored the
> cheaper accommodation. How much is the hostel?
Wait, wait, not so fast. Two things to know about the hostel (afaik):
- no single rooms, don't know up to how many people they have per room
- shared bath room/toillets
- they may have an age limit

bye
	michael

>> What do you think about a social event on Saturday evening. I would
>> suggest a wine tasting in a traditional Stuttgart vineyard. WRS can
>> organize this.
>>

> I brought a bottle of Wine to wineconf. A few others did as well. I
> think the consensus is that the wine hackers are not avid wine drinkers.
> People also complained about "too early in the day".
>
>> See you in Stuttgart
>>
>> Hans-Ulrich Schmid
>>

>       Shachar

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart