preview - WineConf announcement and web pages

Ulrich Gemkow gemkow at ikr.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jan 17 06:18:15 CST 2005

Hello Brian,

thanks, these web pages are great in my opinion.

Only a few comments:

- From my point of view, it is not required to put my name on
  the page; if you really want to do so please remove the "Prof.".
  The instituts name is enough...

- We probably should add some info on the campus and how to find
  the location on the campus. The campus is really big (about 4000
  people are working here together with about 10000 students), so
  visitors will have some trouble even with the best markers because
  of the many possibilities to come here.

- Do you want to add some kind of feedback so that we get a feeling
  how many guests will come? This will allow for a better planning.
  Or do you think that counting the number of subscribers of the
  maillist is enough?

Hope this helps,

Greetings

Ulrich