preview - WineConf announcement and web pages

Brian Vincent vinn at theshell.com
Mon Jan 17 11:10:19 CST 2005

As it was written in the Book of Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com>:
> >- Do you want to add some kind of feedback so that we get a feeling
> >  how many guests will come? This will allow for a better planning.
> >  Or do you think that counting the number of subscribers of the
> >  maillist is enough?
>
> We did this last year with a simple RSVP form and I think it was
> invaluable.
>
> It also allowed people to make personal comments and try to work
> out things like travel funding.
>
> Brian, do you want me to have Jer whip something simple up?

That'd be great.  Something just like last year.  I think that would
be a great place to make a comment about travel funding too - we can
just add a line at the top of the form that says something like,
"Limited funds are available for travel assistance.   If you are in
need of funding, please make a comment in the comment field below."

What does everyone think?  Should I send that announcement out?

-Brian