Hotel reservation

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Mon Jan 17 17:04:36 CST 2005

Tom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As of today 81 euro's come to $105.81
> and I would guess there is VAT on top of the 81 euro's.
Nope, in Europe you give the price including every tax and whatsoever.
81 EUR will be the amount of money which will actually leave your
pocket. What of those 81 EUR are VAT you will see on your receipt.
Only in the business to busines dealings you are allowed to use the
prices without VAT.

> I plan to book a double room from 29th to the 1st.
> If anyone is on a tight budget and looking to share
> accomodations feel free to contact me.

bye
	michael

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart