Local organisation

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Jan 18 00:35:41 CST 2005

Jeremy White wrote:

>>> We should get a feeling for the "financial" aspects (who pays what
>>> and what are
>>> the limits). It is no problem to find a catering service (we have
>>> one about
>>> 200m near the building) for coffee and breakfast/lunch or a good
>>> pizza service,
>>> but somebody has to decide how much this may cost and provide some
>>> kind of
>>> deficit guarantee.
>>

>> Didn't Jeremy offered to do that? ;)
>

> Yup.  Moneybags White, that's me <grin>.

There's a proverb in Hebrew (biblical reference). It goes: "If the
mighty cedars caught fire, what would the humble wall-moss say?".

>   Seriously, I'd be happy to
> cover the cost of some simple meals, although I think that Shachar
> might want to pick up one item by way of sponsorship as well.

I would love to. Having a general idea on the general amounts involved
would greatly help, however. Also, having some kid of public
acknowledgment of this commitment would also help.

There is some technical details to sort out, but I'm hoping it's
something Jeremy and me can sort out between ourselves (in particular,
the "how").

> Cheers,
>
> Jeremy

          Shachar