AW: any space left at the hotel?

Hans-Ulrich Schmid hans-ulrich.schmid at region-stuttgart.de
Tue Mar 8 02:36:33 CST 2005

Hi,

I´ve asked the hotel. There are enough rooms left!

It´s important, that the partcipants tell the
keyord "WineCon" when they try to reserve the room.

Please reserve at least four weeks before
the beginning of the conference (March 17)

See you in Stuttgart

Hans-Ulrich Schmid

Wirtschaftsförderung Region Stuttgart GmbH
Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation
FIR_st - Forum IT-Region Stuttgart

Friedrichstr. 10
70174 Stuttgart

www.first.region-stuttgart.de