wineconf video downloads

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Wed May 4 11:04:14 CDT 2005

> From: Francois Gouget
>
> On Wed, 4 May 2005, Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:
>
> > Videos will appear here
> > http://wineconf.geldorp.nl/
>
> Should they be set up as a BitTorrent?
> I have a good internet connection so I don't mind downloading large
> files but I'm just concerned about the load on your server.

Since wineconf.geldorp.nl is my server, let me reassure you that bandwidth
is not much of a problem. Ofcourse, sharing the load is never a bad idea
(and having mirrors in other parts of the world might increase the download
speed for people there), but wineconf.geldorp.nl should be able to handle it
fine anyway. Most of the day it was hovering around 2 Mbit/s, but I've seen
it go up to 30 Mbit/s.

Ge van Geldorp.