stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Aug 31 00:49:27 CDT 2006
Tom and Jer suggested that I could hold a small presentation of the state of
our DirectX code. My presentation would include
* An overview over what was done the last year
* The state we out DirectX code is in now
* What short term plans we have
* More long term TODOs
* Current and future issues(non-technical)
* What we can archieve in the best case
Any other suggestions?
PS: Oops, wrote the first mail from the wrong email addr, I'm subscribed with
this one. Resending.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wineconf/attachments/20060831/f888d59d/attachment.pgp
More information about the wineconf