WineConf 2007?

Andrew Bogott andrewbogott at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 06:53:24 CST 2006

A few months ago I spoke briefly with Hans Leidekker
about hosting WineConf 2007 in Amsterdam - he works at
a university there.  At the time he sounded happy to
help coordinate... Hans, still interested?

Amsterdam is a convenient place for Minnesotans to
visit -- lots of cheap, direct flights.

-Andrew