Survey results

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 6 11:16:07 CST 2006

Well, we didn't get a huge set of results (only 18 answers),
so I'm not sure how statistically interesting this is;
answers continue to trickle in, but I thought I'd report
on what we have so far.

But several things emerged as conclusive to me.

First, out of the 18 responses, 8 voted for Sat/Sun,
4 for Fri/Sat, 3 for Weekdays (3 didn't pick).
That seems like Sat/Sun then is our best choice.

Second, again out of that sample, we had 8 for the UK,
5 for DE, 3 for MN, 1 for Northern California, and 1 for any old where.

That implies Europe pretty strongly to me, and also suggests
a pretty solid nod to the UK.

As for the dates, there wan't any real consensus.
The only thing that emerged was that September 16th was the
only date that *everyone* could make.

That suggests to me that we should nail down September 16th
*now* before that changes.

Rob, are you still game for organizing this near Reading?

Other thoughts/comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Jeremy