Survey results

Brian Vincent vinn at theshell.com
Tue Mar 21 11:38:02 CST 2006

If the plan is to have a WineConf on September 19th, we're now within the
6 month window.  Is there anything I can do to help?  Oxford or Reading
still gets my vote.  Also, I just noticed there's a LinuxWorld Expo in
London on October 25-26.  That's getting pretty late in the year, so
I'm not sure if we should coordinate with that at all.  Personally,
I doubt I could make a conference any time after September.

Also, there's an O'Reilly conference, EuroOSCON, September 18-21 in Brussels.
I might be able to make some calls to people I know with O'Reilly and see
if we could dovetail in that conference to use the same hotel space the
weekend before - September 16 & 17th.

-Brian