Volunteers needed?

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Sun Sep 10 10:21:01 CDT 2006

Thanks!

I think a bunch of us are going to be getting in fairly
early on the Friday (a load of St. Paul folks should be rolling
in around noon, we figure).

Rob - we should figure out a place to congregate - we're going
to need to have somewhere/someone who can hand out keys.

It'd probably be nice if we coud post a mobile or something
as well, for folks to call.

I guess the bottom line question we need to answer is:
  I just got to Reading.   Now what?!?!

Cheers,

Jeremy