Food on Saturday Night

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Wed Sep 13 17:16:09 CDT 2006

Hi all,

We've organised a little get-together in a pub/restaurant called Great
Expectation on Saturday night.

However, they aren't the biggest of places and they are worried that if
everyone orders the same thing then they might run out, leaving some
people disappointed. So they've asked me to ask you all what you'd like
to eat on Saturday night. Don't worry, this isn't final, it's just to
get a rough idea of numbers.

I'd appreciate it if you could email me back privately with your selection.

Here's the menu:

Burgers:

1/4 lb 100% Steak Burger
1/2 lb 100% Steak Burger
Chicken Burger
Cajun Chicken Burger
1/4 lb Vegetable Burger

Lite Bites:
Cajun Chicken Salad Bowl
Cheese and Ham Salad Bowl
Prawn Salad Bowl
Cajun chicken tortilla wrap with salsa and sour cream
Stir fried vegetables and stilton tortilla wrap
Steak strips and onions tortilla wrap
Tuna mayo & sweet corn French baguette
Ham French baguette
Cheese & Pickle French baguette
Prawn & Marie rose sauce French baguette
Sausage French baguette
Steak and onion French baguette
Cajun chicken & sour cream
Jacket potatoes with various fillings