Weather in Reading

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Sep 14 13:40:33 CDT 2006

> > And isn't the stereotype that we should expect it to rain
> > all the time?
>
> Well it feels as if the humidity is about 99% so even tho water isn't
> falling from the sky its all around you. :)
Well, my story with weather in uk:

3 years ago I was on a one-week abroad school trip. We had the option to go to
south england, or to Malta. We voted for malta, because the weather is better
there.

Well, in the week when we were on Malta, there was blue sky over all of
europe. Well, except malta :-/ . The island was flooded with rain, the roads
were unusable, power failures, etc. Half a meter water on the roads. But the
60 year old busses worked nevertheless, only the new busses failed :-)

Just my 2c to that stereotype :-)