How about holding Wineconf at Google's campus in Mountain View, California?

martin pilka mpilka at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 7 10:43:28 CST 2007

> I've copied in Hans and Martin, in the hope that they'll wake up and
> realize that people are taking their Wineconf hosting offers seriously,
> and encouraging them to make sure they're on this list.

Offer is still valid. There are two options:

* Bratislava
http://www.bratislava.sk/en/vismo5/galerie2.asp?u=700000&id_org=700000&id_galerie=5006074&p1=2016838
  + Main city
  + A lot of pubs
  - Transportation; but not really a problem if we get hotel in downtown
(quite pricy, around 100 EUR/night)

* Senec, city close to Bratislava with direct train connection
  http://www.senec.sk/foto.php?gallery_id=18
  + Smaller city, everything in walking distance
  +- A lot of fun during summer, lakes, beer, music, not sure whether
people are interested in this kind of fun

Sure I would like these two options in voting list. Regarding plane tickets
price, from my experience it is significantly cheaper to buy tickets here
than in US. Maybe I could by MN --> BA --> MN tickets here? I guess it
would be possible. Should I explore it?

Martin