Wineconf 2007 survey

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu May 10 12:39:25 CDT 2007

Jeremy White <jwhite at winehq.org> writes:

> I suppose staying up until 4 or 5 in the morning in LA is still
> easier on ones sleep patterns than flying to Europe, so perhaps
> there is some chance for overlap.  I just don't want to be the one
> to ask Alexandre to wake up early to do his key note... <grin>

You mean 9am isn't early????  ;-)

I have to admit I'm fairly skeptical too about the synchronized remote
site. If it's a two-way link it will be a major distraction IMO, and
if it's one-way then the LA folks can just as well watch it on
Saturday instead of staying up all night...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org