Wineconf 2007 survey

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Thu May 10 15:50:23 CDT 2007

Ah..actually, it'd be more like 35-40, if past Wineconf
attendance was any guide.  (We had 50+ when we had
the Samba guys too, but I'm not sure we'll repeat that).

And I think you'd be the one setting the date; I think
the preference is for a weekend in October
(all else being equal on or before Oct 3, as we had
one RSVPer who requested that).

Cheers,

Jeremy