Wineconf 2007 survey

Brian Vincent vinn at theshell.com
Fri May 11 16:53:19 CDT 2007

Dan Kegel <dank06 at kegel.com> wrote:
>  OK, I now think the satellite isn't going to work out,
>  for various reasons.   I think we should go with
>  Zurich, and look into travel scholarships for serious
>  Wine developers who would come but for the expense
>  of the flight.

At this point it seems Zurich wins.  Can we pick dates?

I'd love it if we could video conference and I don't mind staying up all night.
Zurich probably won't be an option for me, but LA might.  Because of the time
difference, would that work to our advantage getting conference space?  I
doubt too many people are using the conference room between 11pm and 8am.

As long as bandwidth and connectivity weren't an issue, I think we might
be able to get Cisco to come in and set up some of their products.  I
have some contacts there and they're heavily pushing their 'Telepresence'
products.

-Brian