Last details for WineConf 2007

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Tue Oct 2 12:33:44 CDT 2007

Great, thanks, Mike!

Do you have further details on a suggested meeting place
for Friday afternoon/evening?

I know Alexandre would be happier if we started officially
at 9:30; would it be alright, though, if the doors opened
at 8:30 so folks could start congregating?

Also, as far as an agenda, I seem to recall that last year
we had a white board with suggested topics, and then had
show of hands voting to pick topics.  Same sort of plan
work for this year?

Cheers,

Jeremy