Last details for WineConf 2007

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Tue Oct 2 13:34:22 CDT 2007

Great!

I think it's important to point out that there is nothing
to stop others from convening *before* 6:30; hopefully there will
be enough of us there first that we can laugh hysterically at
Mike's outfit when he comes in <evil grin>.

Also, in the hopes of starting a trend, I updated the Wiki
page with my itinerary so folks know when to look for me
(so they can avoid me <grin>).

Cheers,

Jeremy