Eleven days to go

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Sep 16 13:22:58 CDT 2008

Alright,

Just 11 days to go until Wineconf.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

I'd like to encourage people to put agenda suggestions onto the Wiki.
Also, if you're going to be in earlier than Friday afternoon/evening,
you might want to scribble a note on the Wiki (or here on the mailing
list), so you can connect with others that are in early.

We'll plan on being around on Friday to meet + greet.  In theory,
airport to hotel is trivial and easy; just take the free shuttle to the
Cambria Suites.  But just in case, everyone should feel free to call my
cell phone, 651-503-7877, if there is any trouble or if we can help in
any way.

Finally, if you're coming, and haven't recently RSVPd to me in person,
please send me a private email?  I'd like to get a rough guess on the
head count for Saturday's dinner so we can warn the restaurant.

Cheers,

Jeremy