Hackathon 2009

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jun 2 13:24:54 CDT 2009

Am 02.06.2009 um 19:50 schrieb André Hentschel:

> Dan Kegel schrieb:
>> On the other hand, even a slow laptop could be a perfectly fine ssh
>> terminal
>> to somebody's more powerful machine, if you can find someone willing
>> to share cycles.
>> - Dan
I haven't heard about any hackathon plans(links?), but I have 3
laptops here which I use for coding on Wine. I can bring more than one
with me if needed.

What I have:
Samsung X11
Intel core 2 duo
2 GB RAM, Geforce 7400.
I am most likely using that one myself

MacBook
Core 2 duo
1 GB
Intel GMA X3100
My special for hunting bugs in the OSX driver for this chipset

Acer travelmate 800
1.6 GHZ Pentium M
512 MB
Radeon 9000 mobility

And if anyone is really crazy: This one is my dust collector:
Acer travelmate 603
700 MHZ Pentium 3
128 MB ram
ATI Mach64

If I take more notebooks with me it probably means I have to come by
train, since I don't want to take a huge bag of notebooks with me as
carry-on luggage, but that's not much of a problem.