Hackathon 2009

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jun 2 13:57:21 CDT 2009

Am 02.06.2009 um 20:42 schrieb André Hentschel:
>> I haven't heard about any hackathon plans(links?), but I have 3
>> laptops here which I use for coding on Wine. I can bring more than
>> one with me if needed.
>> What I have:
>> Samsung X11
>> Intel core 2 duo
>> 2 GB RAM, Geforce 7400.
>> I am most likely using that one myself
>
> can i reserver that one, please? :)
Well, as I said that notebook is the one I am going to use. Its my
main computer where I have all my working trees and other data etc.

> As it is my first time on wineconf i'd like to know if the german
> developers are traveling together, or meet in train or something?
Usually everyone travels on his own, but then we often don't have too
many people coming from the same place. I for one live in Vienna, and
I don't know of any other active Wine developer who lives here.