Wineconf 2009 and funding

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:07:25 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Austin English
<austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Like Steven/Roderick said, we can increase that quite a bit if we
> start fundraising early (now).

I and Aleksey Bragin will be attending to represent ReactOS. I've
asked their developers, users and advocates to contribute a little
change to both projects donation links. I think this is a good chance
for those of us with relationships to other projects that directly
affect or benefit from Wine to contribute something back.

--
Steven Edwards