Settling up for conference fees

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 17:09:46 CDT 2009

On 10/01/2009 08:17 AM, Paul Vriens wrote:
> On 10/01/2009 07:46 AM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 02:51:03PM -0500, Jeremy White wrote:
>>> Hi Folks,
>>>
>>> Okay, the alternate approach we were trying for didn't work out.
>>>
>>> So I'm hoping that I can ask everyone to just use Paypal
>>> to send Euros to donate at winehq.org. (It should work; one
>>> person has already succeeded in doing so). If you really can't
>>> make it work out, we'll see about another approach, but
>>> I'd appreciate it if you could try.
>>
>> Seems to have worked fine for me. :)
>>
>> Ciao, Marcus
>
> Yep, just tried and it seemed to have worked. Now let's hope the money
> ends up in the correct bucket ;)
How did you guys put in an EUR amount in? I'm a paypal n00b and don't
have an account there nor want to create one. If i click on the donate
button on winehq.org I get no choice for the currency but get only USD.
If I go over www.paypal.com in I get redirected to the German version
where I cannot find how to donate. The online help is of course useless
as it directs one to create an account.

thanks
bye
	michael