When are people arriving?

Hans Leidekker hans at meelstraat.net
Sat Oct 31 12:51:34 CDT 2009

On Saturday 31 October 2009 17:44:43 Roderick Colenbrander wrote:

> > Btw, do we have a Pub of the Evening for Friday?
>
> I'm not fully sure what Hans has planned but I believe we will have
> dinner at 1800. The Drienerburgt might have its own pub (to be honest
> I have never been inside) at least 20m and 50m away there will be a
> cafe and a pub, so be assured there is beer ;)

Dinner at 18:00 is on Saturday, no arrangements have been made for
Friday. The conference hotel has a bar but doesn't serve ad hoc meals
so you'll need to go elsewhere to get food.

I'm told there are two places that serve meals on the campus but they
close relatively early, at 19:30 and 20:00.

 -Hans