Wine(Pre)Conf

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Mon Sep 21 10:50:35 CDT 2009

> What do you guys think about it? I really think there is an interest
> in this and I think the university might be willing to help as well.

I think it's a nifty idea.  The key catch would be getting a space
for the meeting; if the University can help with that, I think it
would work great.

Of course, you locals would need to drive the effort, as
many of us will be inbound during that time.  I'd be cheerful
to sit in the back and heckle, presuming my flight isn't delayed
and I make it in time.

Also, we should note that anyone wishing to attend Wineconf
but not stay at the hotel should still let us know so we can
plan to have food for you.

Cheers,

Jeremy